When you meet with me, we will discuss all aspects of your defense. If you retain me to represent you, I will do the following:
- Represent you at all court appearances up to disposition in Municipal Court.
- Thoroughly review all of the prosecution's evidence, including audio and video recording.
- Prepare and argue all appropriate motions, including motions to suppress or exclude evidence.
Some issues I will raise in preparing a DUI defense:
- Did police have a valid reason to pull you over? They need at least reasonable suspicion of a traffic violation to stop a car.
- Did police have probable cause for a DUI arrest? Did the officer perform field sobriety tests? If not, what was the arrest based on?
- Did police administer a breath test? Was the machine properly calibrated? Were police trained to use it? Did they use it properly?
- Does the police paperwork and audio/video recording support what the officer will say in court?
These are just a few of the grounds for fighting a DUI charge in Philadelphia. Call for a free consultation so we can discuss the particular facts of your case.